Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
I have been unemployed through 2013 (I will be starting my new job on the first of the new year), but I have made some self-employment income. Let's say it was roughly $30,000. I have been older than 50 all year.

I know that I can contribute $6500 to a traditional or Roth IRA as an employee-side contribution (and, in addition, my wife has earned income for 2013). Our AGI in 2013 will be south of $100,000. How much can I contribute as an employer-side contribution to my SEP IRA? Thanks. --Bob
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.