UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: yeilBagheera Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 37177  
Subject: maybe this will work Date: 12/31/2012 6:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 6
I can't make a mess (house guest)
and I'm frustrated, as usual, that I have a pile of stuff sitting around (good ideas that get pushed aside in favor of things like writing holiday cards and thank you notes).

So what I tried in the evening was just picking up one sheet from the top and doing it.

Sounds like the simplest advice in the world, but it's making me use the systems I have (put the new address in the address book, make the note for a future trip on a page for that trip in my project book, file the cute photo and discard the one I've admired enough).

I'll try this for the next fortnight and see if I can get ahead of my wishful piling.

YeilB
Print the post Back To Top
Author: yeilBagheera Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36076 of 37177
Subject: Re: maybe this will work Date: 1/1/2013 5:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
well, a hiccup is that despite feeling as if I had gathered notes and slips and sheets of paper together,
now a notebook has gone missing.

YeilB

going to go pick up one task and invest some time with it...enjoy your DAY

Author: karenlj Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36079 of 37177
Subject: Re: maybe this will work Date: 1/3/2013 3:40 PM
Recommendations: 0
So what I tried in the evening was just picking up one sheet from the top and doing it.

I love this idea.

Thank you.

Karen

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement