UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ElViejoEli Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2201  
Subject: McClellan oscillator and summation index Date: 3/26/1999 8:24 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Late last night I posted a question about the McClellan oscillator and summation index (noticed I misspelled the name of the authors -- my apologies to Sherman and Marion!) Well I was able to find the data myself at MSN Web Search.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: bghope Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14 of 2201
Subject: Re: McClellan oscillator and summation index Date: 3/26/1999 8:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Eli,

If you have not been here yet, try this site:
www.decisionpoint.com/index.html

Click on 'Daily Charts & Reports' to see McClellan oscillator and summations plus alot of other stuff.

Also check out the 'Technical Analysis Short Course(TA COURSE)' to get you started.

CAUTION: Don't try to use this stuff until you practice, practice, practice with play money. Aw coach, not more practice! ;-)

bg

Author: TMFSelena Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17 of 2201
Subject: Re: McClellan oscillator and summation index Date: 3/27/1999 11:06 AM
<<CAUTION: Don't try to use this stuff until you practice, practice, practice with
play money. Aw coach, not more practice! ;-)>>

As a Fool, I might add: consider *never* using this stuff. We put little stock in technical analysis. It's largely focused just on stock price and volume charts and not on the substance of a company and its business. It seems based more on investor psychology and is largely a short-term system.

Selena

Author: Teika One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18 of 2201
Subject: Re: McClellan oscillator and summation index Date: 3/27/1999 12:12 PM
Hello Selena:

Did you give up on MCHM or are you holding still? I noticed that the message board has not been active. However, new events have taken place. I left a post from a recent "Aggressive Buy" from Bloomberg.
Please check it out.

Teika

Author: TMFSelena Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19 of 2201
Subject: Re: McClellan oscillator and summation index Date: 3/27/1999 12:17 PM
<<Did you give up on MCHM or are you holding still? I noticed that the message board has not been active. However, new events have taken place. I left a post from a recent "Aggressive Buy" from Bloomberg. Please check it out.>>

Teika --

I've never owned MCHM. I did post once in the MCHM board, though, in order to share some opinions about MCHM from another message board. That was when our web boards were young, and I was trying to jump-start a discussion in some quiet boards.

Good luck with it, though!

Cheers --

Selena

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement