Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: samgirlone Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 221  
Subject: media Date: 10/17/2001 4:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Do you think that the media has an effect on how the public invests? Do you think that if it weren't so negative, people would spend more?

Print the post Back To Top
Author: peterrific Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 203 of 221
Subject: Re: media Date: 10/22/2001 3:55 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
In my opinion the media has a major influence on how the public invest. When media shows the negative statistics and gives us no hope of the future, it will of course make people less interested when it comes to investing in stocks and the like. Information is important for the markets to function though. So I do not see anything negative in the media's information.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement