Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 11x Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 23034  
Subject: Medical Software Date: 9/13/2011 2:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Does anyone follow this group and have any positions in it?

The first stock I bought after the FTD was ATHN. It has been doing pretty good. Today for example it is up 8% for no reason.

Here are the others in this group I know of.

QSII
MEDH
CDSI
HS

The mining/gold group is the #1 subgroup in IBD and held up quite well throughout the recent correction. I have not found any decent bases in this group though.

Computer Software-Medical is #4. It was #23 6 weeks ago and #110 7 months ago. These Computer Software-Medical subgroup stock seem to be lumped into the Software category in IBD's tables. How do we go about finding the best computer software-medical stocks? They used to sell a book that had the stocks in each category? Is something like this still out there? Free maybe?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: PuddinHead42 Big red star, 1000 posts 10+ Year Anniversary! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23008 of 23034
Subject: Re: Medical Software Date: 9/14/2011 10:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/candleglance.html?ATHN,AH,...

ATHN, QSII and CERN very strong. CERN and QSII just breaking out. QSII on strong volume today. Could do worse.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement