Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ihave3sons Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 8764  
Subject: meet your new Gorilla...same as the old Gorilla Date: 4/27/2009 1:36 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Oracle acquires Sun

Cisco to sell servers

HP acquires EDS, ramps up Procurve networking division

Will the recession cause increased mergers and acquisitions, with company valuations so depressed that they are enticing to the big dogs left standing?

Companies I am watching to see if they get acquired over next year:
Brocade, Juniper, NetApps, EMC,

Companies in which I wonder what the future holds:
Dell, Lenovo, MSFT

Whatever happened to Mike Buckley and Bruce Brown???
Not only that...whatever happened to Redback Networks?!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ihave3sons Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8761 of 8764
Subject: Re: meet your new Gorilla...same as the old Gori Date: 4/27/2009 2:01 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
ahh...the good ol' days.

I am not that old (under 40) and yet I am pretty sure I have forgotten more about any of the stocks I mentioned here, than I remember from back then:

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=12341093

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement