UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: majestik Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 10556  
Subject: Meltdown Date: 8/8/2011 4:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Dear Fools,

This could be revisitation of possible "ZERO HOUR" capitulation which investors faced back several years ago.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: theHedgehog Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10506 of 10556
Subject: Re: Meltdown Date: 8/8/2011 4:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
So is there more, or are the sellers worn out?

Hedge

Author: pauleckler Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10507 of 10556
Subject: Re: Meltdown Date: 8/8/2011 5:06 PM
Recommendations: 2
It could also be a false alarm caused by ordinary investors who are stampeded by alarmist headlines in the news and decide to sell to be safe.

Still companies have been reporting good earnings. Much depends on whether or not that continues.

Meanwhile the fat cats sit around like vultures waiting to buy at the bottom.

Author: sleglas100 One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10508 of 10556
Subject: Re: Meltdown Date: 8/8/2011 8:10 PM
Recommendations: 3
Meanwhile the fat cats sit around like vultures waiting to buy at the bottom.

I resent being called a "fat cat" and a "vulture."

Larry

Author: pauleckler Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10510 of 10556
Subject: Re: Meltdown Date: 8/8/2011 10:09 PM
If you resemble that remark, I will apologize.

Two pokes in the eye.

Moe

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement