Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
I don't understand people that don't know how to merge into another lane.

The other day I was sitting at a light and was planning on getting on the freeway at the on-ramp located right after the light. Some jacka$$ in the left lane decides that she needs to get on the freeway too (although, I'm sure she knew it half a mile back but wanted to get in front of everyone). So, the woman starts to turn into my car (no turn signal, of course). I'm stopped at the light. It's not like I can just slow down and let her in. She keeps turning into my car and is about to hit me, so I start honking and move to the right a bit. She keeps coming so I lay on my horn. She gets pissed and swerves back into the left lane, floors it and swerves in front of someone else a few cars up. The great thing was that the on-ramp has a metered light and she chose the right lane, whereas I chose the shorter lane (left) and ended up several cars in front of her. I hate freaks like her.

E
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement