The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Rule 72(t) Date:  1/22/1999  8:54 PM
Author:  IronDuke Number:  8769 of 127978


I've just gone through this and gotten some good help on the Retirement Investing board from TMFPixy and TheBadger. Check out Pixy's Message 3039 on that board. He explains the option in simple terms and also gives the sound advice to seek out a qualified professional to help with the calculations. (Expect to be audited by the IRS and be ready to substantiate the appropriateness of the methods used.)
I was striking out locally looking for an accountant experienced in the methods, so I put out an appeal on the Retirement Investing board. TheBadger responded and is providing the consulting support I needed.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us