The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Support Test Date:  3/15/2001  2:10 PM
Author:  sf4i Number:  48470 of 127753

Thank you for that answer.

What I had in mind: can I regard her lump-sum payment for this year to be reimbursement to me for her prior-year living expenses (which, in fact, is what it was)? And what documentation do I need.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us