Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Whats an app to use on my iMac (2013 High Sierra, up to date) that will send texts / messages to folks with non-Apple devices?

Messages on my iPhone communicates with all brands easily... my iMac will only text to folks with iMessage...I vaguely remember this being discussed previously but can't seem to find a link...

there are times I'd like to send pdf's, pics, etc from my computer by text... and unfortunately, not everybody loves an iPhone / Apple product as much as I do (who'd of thunk it??)

TIA..

Mick
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Ooops... sorry, posted to wrong board....

reposted to Apple Users group...

Mick
No. of Recommendations: 4
Whats an app to use on my iMac (2013 High Sierra, up to date) that will send texts / messages to folks with non-Apple devices?

Messages on my iPhone communicates with all brands easily... my iMac will only text to folks with iMessage...I vaguely remember this being discussed previously but can't seem to find a link...

Your Mac can sync with the iPhone and send text messages to folks not on Apple. Check with AppleCare to find out why yours is not working, but it works fine on my iMac and has for a few years.

Kathleen
Advertisement