No. of Recommendations: 0
metaldecath
Fresh, cheap, easy ground flax seed. I take 3-4 heaping teespoons every morning with my barleygrass juice.

CelloSpice
I'm curious what that concoction looks like when you hurl.

lol! I usually don't mix them together but it does not taste bad because the barley grass powder comes flavored with either berry or mint. The sweetener is stevia so it tastes quite good without any 'grassy' barley taste.

The flax seed has a nutty, grainy taste. Something I've always liked anyway. I mix it with water and sometimes add a packet of stevia with it. DW does not like to drink her flax so she scoops a couple of tablesoons of ground flax and eats it that way. Then washes it down with water.

DW eats similiar to me but has her own taste preferences. For example, she does not care for stevia at all. So I buy a verson of Barley Grass powder without any sweetener for her. It does taste like grass to me so I don't care too much for it, yet, she likes it.

metaldecathlete
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement