UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: jamesoid Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 41614  
Subject: Metric Graphics Date: 1/27/2006 2:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
What would it take to chart the metrics of a company's key data points as reported in its quarterly filing to the SEC? Would it involve techniques similar to those used to create BMW/CAGR charts? Is this a question I should pose to another board?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: GrahamInv Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 11219 of 41614
Subject: Re: Metric Graphics Date: 1/27/2006 10:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
What particular metrics, and which key data points are you wanting to chart?

Author: jamesoid Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 11244 of 41614
Subject: Re: Metric Graphics Date: 1/29/2006 8:57 PM
Price to Cash flow. Price to sales. The usual.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement