Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: NozRydr Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2364  
Subject: MFI month 15 Date: 10/3/2012 4:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
+11.19% overall to date since starting end of June 2011.

Closed out LTXC on schedule today (+80.8%).

Holding and pondering TSRA beyond the 12 month threshold (pays a divi and thinking there may be a cyclical uptick in it's price)

Closed out LMLP and POZN early (+83.4 and -7.13% respectively).

Didn't make any MFI purchases last month. Too busy/distracted.
Still have APOL, JCOM, NATR and PETS on my list to consider.

Just now looking at MFI stocks I've sold thus far...

+31% on the positions I've cashed out.
I guess that big difference from 11.19% overall is 'cause I tend to give losers at least the 12 month MFI window to work out but have pulled some winners off the table early.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: IlanBigfoot Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2269 of 2364
Subject: Re: MFI month 15 Date: 10/3/2012 7:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Thanks for the info. I'm curious as to what made you decide to close out LMLP and POZN early. Also, what's the ticker LTXC for? If it's LTX-Credence Corp., that doesn't look like it's changed that much over the last 12 months; +80% ?

Author: NozRydr Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2270 of 2364
Subject: Re: MFI month 15 Date: 10/3/2012 8:46 PM
Recommendations: 0
oops, good catch. I had some spreadsheet/coffee break typing confusion going there.

LMLP and LTXC next to each other in my spdsht. Had to have a bit of a head scratch... 83 vs 80% for LMLP was difference in me having last spdsheet update current value vs today's LMLP price at sale. Closed out LMLP with 83.4% gain.

Still holding LTXC. Did_not_ close out LTXC on schedule today, holding a bit longer along with TSRA as I ponder the semi-con cyclicals.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement