UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: zoningfool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 134028  
Subject: Michael Moore Tweets Date: 10/4/2012 5:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Michael Moore ?@MMFlint

He was like, "Listen I'm the President of the United States and there's something going on & I have to get back to it so let's wrap this up"

Michael Moore Michael Moore ?@MMFlint

Obama seemed incredibly distracted and somewhere else. His mind wasn't on the debate. What was he told before he went on the stage?

Ok, here's my optimistic tweet: Romney didn't convince a single Obama voter to change their vote. But O needed to fire up the base. Not done

For the past 2 days, the Right has been pounding their "Obama is an angry black man video." Did this affect O, that he had to appear timid?

Michael Moore ?@MMFlint

Get this: Obama spoke FOUR minutes longer than Romney did tonight! Didn't feel that way, did it? That sorta says it all.

Michael Moore ?@MMFlint

What was going on? Wasn't this his anniversary? Why would he agree to a schedule that had a debate on his 20th wedding anniversary?

Michael Moore ?@MMFlint

This is what happens when u pick John Kerry as your debate coach.

Michael Moore ?@MMFlint

"President Romney?" Anybody worried now? Get it the F together, Team Obama. And the rest of us? What are WE doing tomorrow?

What's that silence I hear? No one throwing a party? No one saying this election is a slam dunk for Obama? What happened to the victory lap?

Michael MooreVerified ?@MMFlint

Bill Clinton coming in to sub for the next quarter? O! Wake up! Attack! That is not john McCain over on that podium!

Michael Moore ?@MMFlint

Romney looks like he's been lit different - brighter, sharper. You can see the difference by comparing their shirts.

Michelle! Give him the signal!
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 106806 of 134028
Subject: Re: Michael Moore Tweets Date: 10/4/2012 5:32 PM
Recommendations: 1
What Michael Moore really said:

http://dotcomjoe.com/1004f5

~aj

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement