UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: zoningfool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 142245  
Subject: Michael Moore Tweets Date: 10/4/2012 5:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Michael Moore ?@MMFlint

He was like, "Listen I'm the President of the United States and there's something going on & I have to get back to it so let's wrap this up"

Michael Moore Michael Moore ?@MMFlint

Obama seemed incredibly distracted and somewhere else. His mind wasn't on the debate. What was he told before he went on the stage?

Ok, here's my optimistic tweet: Romney didn't convince a single Obama voter to change their vote. But O needed to fire up the base. Not done

For the past 2 days, the Right has been pounding their "Obama is an angry black man video." Did this affect O, that he had to appear timid?

Michael Moore ?@MMFlint

Get this: Obama spoke FOUR minutes longer than Romney did tonight! Didn't feel that way, did it? That sorta says it all.

Michael Moore ?@MMFlint

What was going on? Wasn't this his anniversary? Why would he agree to a schedule that had a debate on his 20th wedding anniversary?

Michael Moore ?@MMFlint

This is what happens when u pick John Kerry as your debate coach.

Michael Moore ?@MMFlint

"President Romney?" Anybody worried now? Get it the F together, Team Obama. And the rest of us? What are WE doing tomorrow?

What's that silence I hear? No one throwing a party? No one saying this election is a slam dunk for Obama? What happened to the victory lap?

Michael MooreVerified ?@MMFlint

Bill Clinton coming in to sub for the next quarter? O! Wake up! Attack! That is not john McCain over on that podium!

Michael Moore ?@MMFlint

Romney looks like he's been lit different - brighter, sharper. You can see the difference by comparing their shirts.

Michelle! Give him the signal!
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 106806 of 142245
Subject: Re: Michael Moore Tweets Date: 10/4/2012 5:32 PM
Recommendations: 1
What Michael Moore really said:

http://dotcomjoe.com/1004f5

~aj

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement