Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: originalupndn Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 114  
Subject: Michael Stays in the Spotlight Date: 10/15/2012 1:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
On November 18th from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. ET, an "Oprah's Favorite Things: 2012" special will air on OWN.

The show will be hosted by Winfrey herself, with the assistance of some of her BFFs—including O Magazine Editor-at-Large Gayle King and Creative Director Adam Glassman; designers Michael Kors and Tory Burch; and celebrity chef Curtis Stone.

No details yet on exactly what the queen of daytime talk will be handing out to her audience—"an unsuspecting group of deserving miltary spouses," according to the news release—but we hear the haul will include a must-have electronic gadget, yummy goodies for the sweet-toothed, and an amazing island vacation.

We are so excited for the return of "Oprah's Favorite Things"—are you?

http://www.stylebistro.com/Fashion+News/articles/ocLt0hWutWh...

JT
Print the post Back To Top
Author: originalupndn Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 25 of 114
Subject: Re: Michael Stays in the Spotlight Date: 10/18/2012 10:27 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Designer Michael Kors was honored by a Golden Heart Lifetime Achievement Award from God’s Love We Deliver at the Michael Kors-Golden Heart Gala at the Cunard Building on October 15, 2012 in New York City.

Kors mixed it up with a few of his closest friends, fashion industry professionals and A-listers including Ryan Murphy, Bette Middler, Anna Wintour, Robert De Niro, Gwyneth Paltrow, Leigh Lezark, Olivia Munn, as well as models Karolina Kurkova, Karlie Kloss and Chanel Iman.

In addition to being honored with the award, Kors reportedly made a rather sizable contribution to the organization to the tune of $5 million, which apparently is one of the largest single donations to any Social Services organization in New York history!

To show their gratitude, God’s Love We Deliver will rename its headquarters “The Michael Kors Building” in early 2013.

Kors keeps a busy schedule with his designing work but still finds time to, as he says, “…I’ve chopped! I’ve delivered! I’ve done it all!”

When asked how the food was, Kors said the food was “divine. The brownies are so good that the only way to eat them is if you’re on a bicycle at Soul Cycle!”

Michael Kors: a man whose heart is as big as his talent!

JT - I was busy that day or I would have.........

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement