Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 195716  
Subject: Mike Huckabee Quote Date: 10/23/2012 7:17 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
Keep the prayers coming for 14-year-old Malala Yousafzai, they’re working. Malala Yousafzai became a national hero in Pakistan when she stood up to the Taliban and blogged in favor of girls being able to go to school. But several cowardly Taliban gunmen attacked her school bus and shot Malala in the head and neck. They threatened that if she lived, they’d attack her again because she’s spreading “secular ideas.” Their religion apparently frowns on letting girls go to school, but approves of murdering them. Monday, Malala was flown to England for surgery, but also to get her 4,000 miles away from Pakistan. Even there, people claiming to be her relatives showed up at the hospital, but were detained by police as a precaution. The good news: she’s not fully conscious, but latest word is she’s out of her coma and appears to have no paralysis, and, unlike her attackers, no brain damage.

For more of the Huckabee Report, visit MikeHuckabee.com.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Wradical Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 183780 of 195716
Subject: Re: Mike Huckabee Quote Date: 10/23/2012 9:49 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 8
Nice of Mike Huckabee to be concerned about women's rights in Pakistan. I'd like it just as much if he supported women's rights in the USA.

Bill

Author: jimialvin Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 183781 of 195716
Subject: Re: Mike Huckabee Quote Date: 10/23/2012 9:59 AM
Recommendations: 1
I'll be praying for Malala ! Thanks for the heads up , Josh !

... James ....

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement