Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: amiablejak Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 30784  
Subject: milestone Date: 5/1/2006 4:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 35
I was more excited about having lost 100 pounds, but this is a nice milestone to have passed.

310/198/155

yup - got and am staying under 200. How's about that?

jak

One decision at a time.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: oceanbluela Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 26306 of 30784
Subject: Re: milestone Date: 5/1/2006 5:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Way to go jak!!!! That is so impressive. A major life feat.
Congrats!!!!

Blue

Author: karenzen Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 26307 of 30784
Subject: Re: milestone Date: 5/2/2006 10:07 AM
Recommendations: 1
WAY TO GO JAK !!!!!

My big milestone was when I actually weighed LESS than what my drivers license said I weighed !!!

Actually milestone was weighing what my drivers license said too !

Karen

Author: amiablejak Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 26308 of 30784
Subject: Re: milestone Date: 5/2/2006 1:44 PM
My big milestone was when I actually weighed LESS than what my drivers license said I weighed !!!

That's a good one. I think when I moved last and had to get a new one I gave a "closer than usual" number, so I'm below that, but before that my number was 180 - so perhaps that will be my next mini goal!

jak

Author: CarbFighter Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 26907 of 30784
Subject: Re: milestone Date: 10/29/2006 11:38 PM
Can identify- broke the same barrier recently. Now about 198.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement