UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: foolishinTX Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308481  
Subject: Mini Happy Dance Date: 4/16/2001 9:30 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 6
Going to Kohl's today at lunch and paying them off!! Woohoo! One more down -- 10 more to go!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: repowmn Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 66533 of 308481
Subject: Re: Mini Happy Dance Date: 4/16/2001 12:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Good for you! And good luck with the remaining 10!
-rw

Author: foolwizard Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 66554 of 308481
Subject: Re: Mini Happy Dance Date: 4/16/2001 2:31 PM
Congrats!

Dancing for you, foolishinTX :)

foolwizard

Author: Scottlaf One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 66569 of 308481
Subject: Re: Mini Happy Dance Date: 4/16/2001 3:41 PM
Margaretta's for everybody.... break out the grass skirts and crank that Jimmy Buffet

Keep up the great work
Frenchy

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement