UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: GRAYHEAD Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2445  
Subject: MIRANT Date: 9/14/2002 9:23 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
We have owned Southern Company stock for 10 years...all of a sudden, we find we find we own Mirant which we never asked to own.. Did Southern Company do a whipsey doo on us as Mirant was $30 a share and now is $3.00 a share...sounds like an Enron deal to me...Please advise..
Print the post Back To Top
Author: magiquedarkayne Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2434 of 2445
Subject: Re: MIRANT Date: 9/14/2002 3:30 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Mirant was spun off by southern co. not that long ago. I am a much more recent owner of Southern co but they refer to the spinoff in their annual report from 2001. Hope that helps.

Magique

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement