Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: joannev50 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 193211  
Subject: Missing in Action Date: 2/23/2001 3:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
A lot of boomers are missing today! Starting the weekend early?

Jo
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BobSch Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 22821 of 193211
Subject: Re: Missing in Action Date: 2/23/2001 4:00 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
A lot of boomers are missing today! Starting the weekend early?

Well, Prof and his beloved are celebrating her b-day. I, on the other hand, have spent most of my day (and sanity) in meetings.

Bob
...almost time to head home and watch the snow cover the world tonight.

Author: ogrecat Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 22822 of 193211
Subject: Re: Missing in Action Date: 2/23/2001 4:07 PM
Recommendations: 5
Well, Prof and his beloved are celebrating her b-day. I, on the other hand, have spent most of my day (and sanity) in meetings.

Meetings:

Are you lonely?

Hate having to make decisions?

Rather talk about it than do it?

Want to pass the buck?

HOLD A MEETING!

Sharpen your skills in meaningless verbal interaction.
Learn to off-load decisions.

Write volumes of meaningless rhetoric.

Feel important.

Impress your colleagues.

Catch up on your sleep.

AND ALL ON COMPANY TIME!

Meetings: The practical alternative to work

Author: BobSch Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 22823 of 193211
Subject: Re: Missing in Action Date: 2/23/2001 4:26 PM
Meetings: The practical alternative to work

Thanks, Ogre. I needed that!

Bob

Author: bosslady52 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 22837 of 193211
Subject: Re: Missing in Action Date: 2/23/2001 9:32 PM
Had to work today...hope everyone has a great weekend, no matter what the weather!! bosslady

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement