No. of Recommendations: 0
MitsouR,

Not too late. I loved reading my baby book when I got older (10-15 yrs.), and some of the later entries were my favorites to read, such as:

--Every year on my birthday (or around, if we forgot), Mom would measure height & weight and record it in the baby book. I kept it up on my own when I got to be a teen, and now have the record through age 18.

--I had a diagram of when each of my teeth came in. I had the opposite problem that you have...Mom started it great, but then left off around 22 months old.

--Keep a record of immunizations from now on...I know a child gets a number of vaccines when he's around 5.

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement