UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1957516  
Subject: Mitt Romney doesn't care about black people Date: 10/9/2012 12:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 11
Outstanding ad featuring Mitt Romney's La Jolla, Calif trash collector.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/10/09/trash-collector-ad-...

intercst
Print the post Back To Top
Author: goofnoff Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822513 of 1957516
Subject: Re: Mitt Romney doesn't care about black people Date: 10/9/2012 12:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 6
Mitt Romney doesn't care about people who aren't rich. Neither did Bush.

It is not a matter of race or ethnicity. With Romney and Bush it was all about class.

In fact with most of the righties who post here, sans a couple of real goobers, it is all about class. Class to thm is measured solely by wealth. A pig like Donald Trump, for example, they reagard more highly than say a poor social worker trying to help poor families.

The poor ol' goobs just don't get it.

Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822516 of 1957516
Subject: Re: Mitt Romney doesn't care about black people Date: 10/9/2012 12:33 PM
Recommendations: 2
Weird how Romney has somehow been able to avoid hugging the garbage man.

Author: WuLong Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822524 of 1957516
Subject: Re: Mitt Romney doesn't care about black people Date: 10/9/2012 12:46 PM
Recommendations: 0
In fact with most of the righties who post here, sans a couple of real goobers, it is all about class
Can I just say for the record...

I don't care about black people.
I don't care about poor people.
I don't care about gay people.

Also...

I don't care about white people.
I don't care about rich people.
I don't care about religious people.

I don't care about demographics.
I do, however, care about individuals.

Thanks.

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822547 of 1957516
Subject: Re: Mitt Romney doesn't care about black people Date: 10/9/2012 1:32 PM
Weird how Romney has somehow been able to avoid hugging the garbage man.

lol...

Author: MetroChick Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822552 of 1957516
Subject: Re: Mitt Romney doesn't care about black people Date: 10/9/2012 1:43 PM
Wow, you probaby don't even see the racism in your own thread title.

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822556 of 1957516
Subject: Re: Mitt Romney doesn't care about black people Date: 10/9/2012 1:49 PM
I bet Romney likes Stacy Dash today...although according to the twitter-sphere she's no longer Black.

Author: SGIZ1 Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822604 of 1957516
Subject: Re: Mitt Romney doesn't care about black people Date: 10/9/2012 3:41 PM
"I bet Romney likes Stacy Dash today...although according to the twitter-sphere she's no longer Black. "

I'm always suprised when the kind hearted left watches people from their side say and do very racial distasteful things towards black conservatives and don't stand up and say stop it, i'm kidding, i'm not suprised, they do it all the time.

Author: rayinla One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1823087 of 1957516
Subject: Re: Mitt Romney doesn't care about black people Date: 10/10/2012 4:56 PM
Forget the garbage collector. I'm not sure Romney cares about anyone.

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1823089 of 1957516
Subject: Re: Mitt Romney doesn't care about black people Date: 10/10/2012 4:59 PM
"Forget the garbage collector. I'm not sure Romney cares about anyone. "

Certainly NOT you.

Author: rayinla One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1823095 of 1957516
Subject: Re: Mitt Romney doesn't care about black people Date: 10/10/2012 5:05 PM
You're right, "nemesis to libs". He doesn't care about me. I doubt he cares about you either.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement