No. of Recommendations: 0
I mentioned Rio Vista Energy Partners, RVEP, a couple of times in the last few months. The company had a lot of activity in August, acquiring producing oil wells in Oklahoma, and a fuel transportation & storage business. The primary asset, at least to me, remained a terminal in Mexico and pipelines from a previously owned RVEP terminal. Those assets are now being sold, and so I am unloading my RVEP position
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070920/20070920005275.html?.v=1

The stock is not very liquid, so initial attempt to sell half my position yesterday was not successful. Today, I was successful in unloading the shares, lower than my ask price yesterday. A multi-bagger in 13 months that offered a great learning experience- starting out as a value play, throwing off a generous distribution, then going on a great growth spurt.

Off to find another stock like RVEP

Hohum
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement