Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: RodimusPrime Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 96619  
Subject: MNF @ Candlestick Date: 12/19/2011 4:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Tonight's matchup reminds me of Monday, December 3rd 1990. The matchup on that date was the 9-1 NYGiants vs the 9-1 SF49ers. I watched the game from the corner of the North endzone and the atmosphere was absolutely electric for the entire game. There hasn't been a bigger Monday Night game at The Stick until now.

That game ended 7-3 49ers. Mabye this one could too? ;-)

--Rod
Print the post Back To Top
Author: benjd25 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 90161 of 96619
Subject: Re: MNF @ Candlestick Date: 12/19/2011 4:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
That game ended 7-3 49ers. Mabye this one could too? ;-)

I hope not. I need lots of yards and points from Brown and Mendenhall and Akers to score very little. How about 35-7 Steelers? :)

Author: Milligram46 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 90162 of 96619
Subject: Re: MNF @ Candlestick Date: 12/19/2011 4:55 PM
Recommendations: 2
Go 49ers!

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 90163 of 96619
Subject: Re: MNF @ Candlestick Date: 12/19/2011 8:06 PM
How about 35-7 Steelers? :)

Are you willing to offer a 28 point spread?

I'll take those odds.

Gee, if the Steelers lose, it is going to look really BAD.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement