Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: RodimusPrime Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 95729  
Subject: MNF @ Candlestick Date: 12/19/2011 4:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Tonight's matchup reminds me of Monday, December 3rd 1990. The matchup on that date was the 9-1 NYGiants vs the 9-1 SF49ers. I watched the game from the corner of the North endzone and the atmosphere was absolutely electric for the entire game. There hasn't been a bigger Monday Night game at The Stick until now.

That game ended 7-3 49ers. Mabye this one could too? ;-)

--Rod
Print the post Back To Top
Author: benjd25 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 90161 of 95729
Subject: Re: MNF @ Candlestick Date: 12/19/2011 4:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
That game ended 7-3 49ers. Mabye this one could too? ;-)

I hope not. I need lots of yards and points from Brown and Mendenhall and Akers to score very little. How about 35-7 Steelers? :)

Author: Milligram46 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 90162 of 95729
Subject: Re: MNF @ Candlestick Date: 12/19/2011 4:55 PM
Recommendations: 2
Go 49ers!

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 90163 of 95729
Subject: Re: MNF @ Candlestick Date: 12/19/2011 8:06 PM
How about 35-7 Steelers? :)

Are you willing to offer a 28 point spread?

I'll take those odds.

Gee, if the Steelers lose, it is going to look really BAD.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement