Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Windowseat Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 6478  
Subject: Mom Date: 9/8/2012 11:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
I posted on Windowseat's View, but forgot to update here.

http://boards.fool.com/mom-30250492.aspx

Nancy
Print the post Back To Top
Author: sheila727 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5574 of 6478
Subject: Re: Mom Date: 9/9/2012 1:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
What a real, extraordinary, and incredibly moving tribute, Nancy. A life and relationship so well loved and lived.

I'm so sad for your loss, however inevitable it always is.

sheila

Author: CindyC72 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5575 of 6478
Subject: Re: Mom Date: 9/9/2012 3:10 PM
Recommendations: 4
I'm terribly sorry, but it sure sounds like she had a fantastic life. And as hard as it may have been, I applaud you and your family for allowing her to leave on her terms.

**hugs**

Cindy

Author: bosslady52 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5593 of 6478
Subject: Re: Mom Date: 9/17/2012 10:00 AM
Recommendations: 0
She sounds like a most wonderful mother; my condolences.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement