Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: joannev50 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 193219  
Subject: Monday Blues Date: 2/5/2001 11:58 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Mondays are tough enough, but it is snowing like crazy here in New York. I need a break.

Jo
Print the post Back To Top
Author: oldaugie Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21823 of 193219
Subject: Re: Monday Blues Date: 2/5/2001 12:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
. I need a break.

Jo

Just tell me what you want broken and I'll send cousin Guido over to help out!

Carolyn
**Ba dump bump -Sound of rimshot in the distance

Author: joannev50 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21824 of 193219
Subject: Re: Monday Blues Date: 2/5/2001 12:09 PM
<Just tell me what you want broken and I'll send cousin Guido over to help out! >

Carolyn: Have you forgotten that I am Italian? I have my own cousins to do the damage! LOL

Jo

Author: tgrmn Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21827 of 193219
Subject: Re: Monday Blues Date: 2/5/2001 12:27 PM
http://www.arubacam.com/

Author: crocket838 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21829 of 193219
Subject: Re: Monday Blues Date: 2/5/2001 12:40 PM
It's cold and overcast here in Ohio. Just plain icky.
Meanwhile, my mother is winging her way to sunny Hawaii!!! She told us we were too young to be going on this trip. Bummer

Crocket

Author: Professor9 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21836 of 193219
Subject: Re: Monday Blues Date: 2/5/2001 1:16 PM
Mondays are tough enough, but it is snowing like crazy here in New York. I need a break.

C'mon down. Today is nearly flawless. Mid-60's and sunshine to spare.

Prof
*flawless would be if it were somewhere besides SE Texas*

Author: Professor9 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21838 of 193219
Subject: Re: Monday Blues Date: 2/5/2001 1:21 PM
Does Tony know about the Arubacam?

Prof

Author: oldaugie Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21840 of 193219
Subject: Re: Monday Blues Date: 2/5/2001 1:22 PM
Yes he does. I'm sure I've seen it posted over there upon occasion. It would be evil to post it over there today (Muwaaaahhhahahahaha)what with the lousy weather and all in the NY city area.

Augie
**evil is my middle name

Author: Professor9 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21841 of 193219
Subject: Re: Monday Blues Date: 2/5/2001 1:25 PM
Meanwhile, my mother is winging her way to sunny Hawaii!!! She told us we were too young to be going on this trip. Bummer

Ha! Just like that Disney World ad I've gotten such a kick out of lately.

Prof

By the way, Crocket, check this out if you haven't already seen it:

http://www.govexec.com/features/0201/0201s1.htm

Author: joannev50 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21844 of 193219
Subject: Re: Monday Blues Date: 2/5/2001 1:36 PM
Recommendations: 1
Tiger: Bill and I vacationed in Aruba in February a few years ago. It was fantastic! Great weather, great beaches and the restaurants superb! I sure wouldn't mind going back.

Jo

Author: bosslady52 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21871 of 193219
Subject: Re: Monday Blues Date: 2/5/2001 5:07 PM
Only 44 days till spring...come on........(ready to start planting flowers!)

Author: crocket838 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21879 of 193219
Subject: Re: Monday Blues Date: 2/5/2001 7:22 PM
Prof,
Thanks for the link!! I kinda skimmed thru it. Interesting article. I can see some of the changes going on here. I know we are training new acquisition people and are looking to hire more. Time will tell!

Crocket

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement