Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 56  
Subject: Monday Nite Losers Date: 10/23/2006 11:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
to the Giants.

sunray
watching the dregs of the 4th quarter
Print the post Back To Top
Author: crobinso Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 29 of 56
Subject: Re: Monday Nite Losers Date: 10/24/2006 8:18 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Well at least this board has new life...

Charles

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30 of 56
Subject: Re: Monday Nite Losers Date: 10/24/2006 11:17 AM
Well at least this board has new life...

+++
+++

Prolly last as long as the Tuna & T.O. "honeymoon".

LOL

Do ya think Romo will be the starting QB next week/rest of season?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9723754

sunray
a not really a cowpokes phan

Author: crobinso Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 31 of 56
Subject: Re: Monday Nite Losers Date: 10/24/2006 11:35 AM
Do ya think Romo will be the starting QB next week/rest of season?

I couldn't care less. I'm a Redskins fan.

I just lurk here after someone complained to TMF that the Skins had a discussion board and Dallas did not. So they gave the guy the Dallas board and a total of 25 messages were printed before I posted my first message.

Office workers are saying that Bledsoe should start...

Charles

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32 of 56
Subject: Re: Monday Nite Losers Date: 10/24/2006 12:43 PM
I agree with your office guys.

sunray
phan of da Bears

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement