UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: pauleckler Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 76421  
Subject: Money Managers Date: 12/17/2003 12:18 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Here's a thread of interest on the Widow's board--

http://fireboards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=19862235
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jg4 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 38236 of 76421
Subject: Re: Money Managers Date: 12/17/2003 2:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Paul,
For some reason, my MSIE browser closes shortly after I access the link.

JG

Author: pauleckler Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 38244 of 76421
Subject: Re: Money Managers Date: 12/17/2003 9:03 PM
Sorry about that, JG. It works OK for me using IE6.

Some people have trouble with fireboard links. So it may be better to convert it. Try this one--

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=19862235

Author: jg4 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 38249 of 76421
Subject: Re: Money Managers Date: 12/18/2003 4:09 PM
The boards link works fine. If I access fireboard.fool.com directly, it also closes after a couple of seconds. What is different about fireboards.fool and boards.fool and why do you use fireboards.fool ?

Thanks,
Geary

Author: pauleckler Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 38250 of 76421
Subject: Re: Money Managers Date: 12/18/2003 8:52 PM
When fireboards were first introduced, they were noticeably faster. I don't know if they still are. I now have fireboards on my favorites list. So that is what I use.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement