No. of Recommendations: 0
Today I picked up our taxes from the accountant, and she mentioned to me that I should find a financial advisor and open a Keogh because my husband is self-employed and we need all the tax breaks we can get. Our IRA isn't deductible, just tax-deffered. I've done a little research at the IRS web site and at Is our only option a Mutual Fund? And does anyone have an opinion about where the best place to get one is?
Thanks in advance.
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.