Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: gladeen Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 19222  
Subject: Moneyguard Date: 11/14/2000 5:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
First Penn-Pacific Life Ins. offers a universal life policy called Moneyguard. It's paying 6% currently, I believe, offers death, or long term health, or return of money not used benefits. Has anyone used this, or heard of its results? Disadvantage is the upfront buy of the policy payment...but it's considered an investment.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Hammerdwn One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5582 of 19222
Subject: Re: Moneyguard Date: 11/14/2000 10:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
First Penn-Pacific Life Ins. offers a universal life policy called Moneyguard. It's paying 6% currently, I believe, offers death, or long term health, or return of money not used benefits. Has anyone used this, or heard of its results? Disadvantage is the upfront buy of the policy payment...but it's considered an investment.

Since it's an insurance product, you can bet it has high fees. I would take a long, hard look at this puppy!

Hammer

Author: Jamlap1 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5583 of 19222
Subject: Re: Moneyguard Date: 11/14/2000 11:35 PM
Uiversal life insurance policies should not be considered an investment Buy a policy for the death
benefit not the 6% it may earn. These polcies have
fees and loads that eat up a lot of your premium dollars. Also the agents get 50 to 70% first year commission. Why not buy term insurance.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement