Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: pscroggs Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1219  
Subject: Monsters, Inc. Date: 10/11/2001 6:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Pixar and Hasbro - A Great combination! I hear that the new toys for Pixar's "Monsters, Inc." movie are made by Hasbro. And, according to some reports I've read, the toys and Halloween costumes are selling well.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: r2q5droid One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1008 of 1219
Subject: Re: Monsters, Inc. Date: 10/13/2001 3:32 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I have seen them at Walmart. They are very nice and Walmart is moving them well. Sales of Transformers are even better. My local Walmart has had to restock them four times in the last month.

It looks like those fund managers who dumped HAS even before 09/11/01 are buying back thier shares. They never should have sold in the first place. I find it amazing that professionals who do this fulltime seem to know so little about a company they hold. The best a small investor can do is hope that the institutions favor your stock picks.

fool on

Author: UVaHoo One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1010 of 1219
Subject: Re: Monsters, Inc. Date: 10/17/2001 12:21 PM
Recommendations: 2
You're right about that. Most fund managers are sheep... it's rare you find one with some actual ability to predict anything.

I'm new on this board, but currently looking into any company doing anything "Monsters, Inc" related. From what I'm hearing and reading, it has the potential to be a huge hit! People need a little cartoonish levity right now. Should be fun!

Author: shivandragon Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1011 of 1219
Subject: Re: Monsters, Inc. Date: 10/19/2001 10:32 AM
Recommendations: 1
Don't forget about Harry Potter. The magic should kick in soon! ;-)

Author: Grmagray One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1013 of 1219
Subject: Re: Monsters, Inc. Date: 10/19/2001 7:24 PM
Recommendations: 0
UVahoo??

Check out the KDE board. Cubix is a "cute" monster for little kids.
(4Kids is the company.)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement