Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: likewoods Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 62  
Subject: moore wallace Date: 1/8/2004 3:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
why would moore wallace go up over the $17 and change that is being offered in the merge agreement ???
likewoods thanks
Print the post Back To Top
Author: lindapanzo Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47 of 62
Subject: Re: moore wallace Date: 1/8/2004 8:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
why would moore wallace go up over the $17 and change that is being offered in the merge agreement ???

I'm not positive but I don't think it was a set amount of $17 something but is rather 63% of a DNY share. $17 something is what it would have been on the day the deal was announced in Nov of 2003. If DNY goes up, so does MWI and vice versa.

I started buying MWI about a few years ago (3 years, I think) when it was $3 something a share so I can't complain.

Author: likewoods Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48 of 62
Subject: Re: moore wallace Date: 1/9/2004 8:07 AM
thanks for reply that makes $cents .63 x $30 = 19.90
didnt buy a 3 but still up a few $ - hope you make a ton
likewoods

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement