Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tenshuma Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 59  
Subject: More Abandonment? Date: 9/2/2006 1:40 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Oh well, I'll still be...here...

if anyone wants to talk.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/business/national/2006/09/01/incotheft.html

"Sudbury nickel giant Inco Ltd. has posted a $10,000 reward after thieves made off with about $750,000 worth of rare metal powder that was sitting in a company warehouse.

About 13 tonnes of a powder that is rich in platinum and rhodium, two rare and valuable elements, was taken on the August long weekend.

Inco has no idea who took the powder. But the company suspects an inside job because the thieves clearly knew what they were doing."

-Ten
Print the post Back To Top
Author: mylonelyhearts Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57 of 59
Subject: Re: More Abandonment? Date: 9/5/2006 12:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Ten,

What do you think about the merger deal with N and PD? I think that the the RIO deal looks better but that it seems that the PD people have something in the package for the upper management and the board of N.

Is this your opinion?

-MLH

Author: tenshuma Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 58 of 59
Subject: Re: More Abandonment? Date: 9/6/2006 3:38 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/06/business/worldbusiness/06inco.html

Don't know what to think now ;)

Looke like CVRD is gonna go through then I suppose.

This has been way too drawn out for me to be interested almost. We'll see.

-Ten

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement