UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: arrete Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 757906  
Subject: More cats Date: 10/8/2012 6:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://imgur.com/r/funny/p4SU7

arrete
Print the post Back To Top
Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647735 of 757906
Subject: Re: More cats Date: 10/8/2012 6:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
yeah but you don't see them in cardboard boxes. :) :)

hey birdlady, I'm obsessed over a song

The song is Call Me Maybe....

I have the recorder notes for most of it except the last part.....help!

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647736 of 757906
Subject: Re: More cats Date: 10/8/2012 6:39 PM
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic&desktop_uri=%...

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647737 of 757906
Subject: Re: More cats Date: 10/8/2012 6:47 PM
Recommendations: 1
i just want to say that is the first time I actually saw the original video and the ending is hilarious! :)

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647738 of 757906
Subject: Re: More cats Date: 10/8/2012 6:47 PM
sorry for the hijack catlady!

meowwwwwwwwwww!

Author: arrete Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647754 of 757906
Subject: Re: More cats Date: 10/8/2012 8:18 PM
The song is Call Me Maybe....

I have the recorder notes for most of it except the last part.....help!
-----------------

I've heard it once or twice, but I'll have to listen to it more to get it. But thanks for the idea. We're playing for third graders in a month, and that would probably be popular. I'll work on it.

arrete

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647755 of 757906
Subject: Re: More cats Date: 10/8/2012 8:22 PM
Recommendations: 1
hey I figured it out...

bbbbbab repeat
bbbbbaa
aaggdb
bbbbbab repeat
bbbbbaa
aaggdb

dddbag repeat 2
gggggggab
gb g# g# bgg
bg#g#
ag bgg b## bgg

and then repeat again I think

it sounds pretty cool on the tenor

sorry for the non capital and bunched up letters

Author: arrete Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647756 of 757906
Subject: Re: More cats Date: 10/8/2012 8:24 PM
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic&desktop_uri=%......
-----------------

So I watched the video, and she loses him to one of the guys in the band because he's gay? I don't think I can sell this to a third grade teacher.

arrete

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647757 of 757906
Subject: Re: More cats Date: 10/8/2012 8:26 PM
this song has been parodied by a lot of folks birdlady.....look for them on youtube, pretty funny, they had an olympic team doing and well,others. worth a look.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement