UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: BlueGrits Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1961748  
Subject: More fact-checking Date: 10/12/2012 10:48 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
This is an *extensive* fact-checking exercise that it'll take you some time to crawl through. Everyone should find something to like and hate in it...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ryan-biden-strain-truth-over-0...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1823739 of 1961748
Subject: Re: More fact-checking Date: 10/12/2012 11:05 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
This was my personal favorite. It probably describes 90% of the political statements made.

The Facts: Both candidates are correct and both are misleading.

Seems to me that almost every statement can be seen as true on some level when there's budgetary math involved because it's so complex that different economists use different formulas to come to different results.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement