UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1949981  
Subject: More 'Freedom' bursting out in Aurora CO Date: 1/5/2013 7:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 7
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/05/us-usa-shooting-co...

(Reuters) - A gunman who barricaded himself inside a townhouse after killing three people in the home was shot to death by police on Saturday in Aurora, Colorado, the same Denver suburb where 12 people were slain in a movie house massacre last July, police said.

</snip>

intercst
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1851174 of 1949981
Subject: Re: More 'Freedom' bursting out in Aurora CO Date: 1/5/2013 8:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Wonder where Gingko is now.

With the "come together" lecture about "not grandstanding" with tragedy.

Oh well. Grandstand #44432 right after someone is killed and no Gingko to lecture.

JediG

Author: Rightime Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1851189 of 1949981
Subject: Re: More 'Freedom' bursting out in Aurora CO Date: 1/5/2013 9:53 PM
Recommendations: 3

Oh well. Grandstand #44432 right after someone is killed and no Gingko to lecture.

Look who's talkin'

http://boards.fool.com/the-kind-of-weapons-most-commonly-ref...

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1851192 of 1949981
Subject: Re: More 'Freedom' bursting out in Aurora CO Date: 1/5/2013 9:57 PM
The link you posted asked to define assault weapons.

So I did.

I linked them many times to voters you have lots in common with.

The stats show I'm right.

You and your Democrat friends, especially in cities tht vote heavily Obama need to be listened to, watched, and put into curfew hours.

It'll happen eventually.

JediG

Author: Rightime Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1851194 of 1949981
Subject: Re: More 'Freedom' bursting out in Aurora CO Date: 1/5/2013 10:05 PM
Recommendations: 9

You and your...

Course it’s ok when you do it; just inner-city trash, not human.
Course it’s ok when you insult a whole nation, describe helpless people as animals or dirt
Or
As was pointed out earlier, anonymously throw vicious insults at people you never met

http://boards.fool.com/after-all-you-are-kicking-in-2-more-w...

Course it’s ok, your life is important and everyone else’s life is worthless.

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1851198 of 1949981
Subject: Re: More 'Freedom' bursting out in Aurora CO Date: 1/5/2013 10:35 PM
Sorry, but the link YOU decided to post was merely me answering the question "describe assault weapons".

In that thread was a list of cities with terrible gun problems.

Do you dispute that most of those cities are 90% Obama voters in 2008 and 2012? I don't.

So I repeat: You and your Democrat friends in those cities DO need your weapons taken away. Furthermore, you radical hooligan Leftists should indeed be eavesdropped on and thankfully Obama has made sure we can do that. Curfews, door to door searches, all that stuff will come.

I'm not insulting anyone.

If you dispute the voting patterns of the last 2 elections I speak of, then prove them wrong.

Otherwise, spray some graffiti on the wall or something.

JediG

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement