No. of Recommendations: 0
I wanted to move my minor accounts to an account that pays more than ING.But what I have found out is Emigrant doesn't allow minor accounts until your 18 and HSBC does a credit check with Equifax and minors probably won't show up so no account there either. Any one know of an account you can open for a minor (my ING one is joint but the ss # is in the minor's)that would pay more? Thanks for the help.
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.