UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: THEMATHISNEAR Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 726166  
Subject: More liberal reasoning Date: 9/6/2013 9:57 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://boards.fool.com/those-that-gots-gets-its-curious-that...

I don't really think the point is that he collects farm subsidies, I believe it's that he does so while telling poor Tennessee families the government can't afford food stamps.

So, you see where this reasoning leads. Liberals are allowed to defend their feeding at the taxpayer trough, as long as they don't complain about anyone else doing it. To liberals, the crime is not the taking of subsidies (that's obvious), but the fact that you would dare look at the national debt and want to rein in any spending.

And liberals don't ever complain that someone might be scamming the welfare system, as long as they get lots of (D) votes.

(And for liberals reading this: no, I'm not defending any hypocrites here, just pointing out the folly of liberal reasoning. For the record, I wish all subsidies were forbidden, because while they might sometimes do good things, they eventually become political patronage to such an extent that the damage they do far outweighs the occasional benefit.)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 695822 of 726166
Subject: Re: More liberal reasoning Date: 9/6/2013 10:11 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
And for liberals reading this: no, I'm not defending any hypocrites

There is absolutely ZERO hypocrisy in lobbying against a policy and taking advantage of the policy. This is a BS argument that libs just love.

It is the height of idiocy to have your tax dollars taken from you and refuse to take them back

No hypocrisy? Hypocrisy is claiming low administrative costs for a system and ignoring that the amount ripped off is administrative costs and the supposed saved money is a canard, then saving more

Hypocrisy is saying that NPR is not expensive and then suspending White House tours and the Blue Angel flyovers

The lying hypocrisy of liberals and then their stupid examples of non existent hypocrisy when folks take advantage of a system they are forced to be part of is pathetic o steroids.

Author: THEMATHISNEAR Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 695829 of 726166
Subject: Re: More liberal reasoning Date: 9/6/2013 11:03 AM
There is absolutely ZERO hypocrisy in lobbying against a policy and taking advantage of the policy. This is a BS argument that libs just love.

But he wasn't arguing against the policy of which he was taking advantage. He was taking advantage of subsidies, while complaining against food stamps. But the point is that liberals are okay with EVERYONE getting a free pony. After all, it's free.

I don't know how liberals can function with so little brain power.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 695830 of 726166
Subject: Re: More liberal reasoning Date: 9/6/2013 11:11 AM
But he wasn't arguing against the policy of which he was taking advantage

IT wasn't even that close to actual hypocrisy it was people that know him that took advantage of the subsidies.

Liberals are just so FOS it is pointless to not the actual breadth of the dishonesty or stupidity. You just kind of outline it as you pass by.

Some folks do not realize they are just not good people at all. So it is important for those folks to see, that they are just wrong about everything

At some point you have to hope it is impossible to do harm, then ignore it and repeatedly make what you did wrong bigger and do more harm and the repeat the cycle and to not have folks look at you and realize you are not merely misguided but have crossed over to evil

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement