UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Rightime Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1976585  
Subject: More Republican criminals Date: 2/23/2013 3:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1

Justice served on the three criminal republican sisters:

Thursday’s conviction of suspended state Supreme Court Justice Joan Orie Melvin along with her aide and sister, Janine Orie, on campaign corruption charges mean they might join a third sister — former state Sen. Jane Orie — in state prison.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/2013/02/22/political-siste...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: spikie Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861906 of 1976585
Subject: Re: More Republican criminals Date: 2/23/2013 6:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Ok.

So What?

What does it matter? (quoting a Demo Heroine, in case you forget.)

How does what they did compare in any way to what the esteemed Governor Jerry Brown did?

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/feb/15/local/la-me-ff-brown...

I'm just curious how you would compare the effects of these two actions - one illegal, the other 'legal'.

Author: Rightime Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861913 of 1976585
Subject: Re: More Republican criminals Date: 2/23/2013 6:51 PM
Recommendations: 2

How does what they did compare in any way to what the esteemed Governor Jerry Brown did?

Gov. Brown isn't a convicted criminal, these republicans are.

By the way, the Legislature had asked the governor to release hundreds more in an effort to reduce the prison population of inmates who had already served their complete sentence.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement