Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Just learned last week that she is a student in the same school system where my wife teaches. My wife met her principal last week. Kind of sureal to know the season is over and these kids are in class while we watch it every week. I imagine much of their day every Thursday is spent talking about the previous night's episode.

I wonder if they have the same non-disclosure agreement most other reality shows have - not that it can be enforced on the kids as they are not old enough to consent to a binding contract. It does make one wonder if they keep the fact that they won $20k secret up until the rest of us know.

It has to be very exciting for them to watch the edited version each week - maybe even more than actually being there.

I also think I like the fact that this show has more contestants - it gives up more people to cheer for and more from our "home towns." I see at least 3-4 from Indiana (and two of them have already won gold stars).

I wonder how those kids feel that get no air time. We never hear from Blaine, who seems to be Greg's more rational sidekick.

Kids I know nothing about or have not seen in any role on the show:
Randi
Maggie
Hunter
Natasha
Kennedy
Migle (who names their kid Migle?)
Jasmine

It seems to be more about the same 10-15 kids every week.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement