Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: morgman8 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 47755  
Subject: MORGIE SHUFFLE TIME!!!! Date: 9/19/2000 12:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 48
I can wait no more.

The music is bumpin at club Q tonight. Bodies are jamin and the DJ is slammin. All was as it should be that fatefull night. Could people really be unaware? Could they have no clue? Bud or Budlight?(oh wrong story). I know I had no idea. How could I possibly know? One thing is for sure I would never be the same again. That is, never the same after I saw him.....

The darkness is split by the opening of a door in the back of the club. The music stops and an errie hush falls over the crowd of pary goers. The dance floor clears and it was then that I had a clear view of him. There he was, a tall, handsome, man in a sequined, polyester, disco suit. A chill went down my spine. He was almost angelic as he sparkeled there under the disco lights. I stood in awe of a man with a 4ft. high fro and 30 pounds of gold chains around his neck. Who was he??? Then it happened. He began to walk to the dance floor. He strode with the a cockiness seen only in QCOM shareholders. The crowd began to chant. "ooooo MORGIE don't hurt em, don't hurt em." The crowd seemed to know this fellow. He strode to the middle of the dance floor and ripped the shirt from his body and stuck a pose. "oooooo MORGIE don't hurt em, don't hurt em." Shirtless now i could plainly see his I LOVE Dr. J tattoo on his right shoulder and the 3inch thick carpet on his chest. This was a manley man to say the least. He lifts his hand and the crowd is silenced....... YO PARTY PEOPLE!!!!! QCOM IS OVER 70 AND MORGIE IS IN THE HHHHHOOOOOUUUUUSSSSSEEEEE!!!!!! PUT YOUR HANDS UP, I SAY PUT YOUR HANDS UP, PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND WAVIN LIKE YOU JUST DON'T CARE. EVERYBODY SAY HO OH SAY HO HO. This man could not be human for no mere mortal could move his hips the way he did. It was almost like he had bionic hips the way he did the bump and grind. I SAY BUMP IT TO THE LEFT AND NOW TO THE RIGHT, PUMP IT STRAIGHT AHEAD AND SHOUT DYNOMITE!!!!! I must say that the event was near orgasmic and I will never be the same.

I just want to say that I am proud of everybody for holding on when it was looking bad. You are now an offical strong holder able to weather the storm. Congrats all. MORG
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Managing Your Wealth
Our own TMFHockeypop from Rule Your Retirement fame on the TV show Managing Your Wealth.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Smuggling Rice and Garlic
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement