UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Amy4Tybee Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 31203  
Subject: Morning Glories finally BLOOMED! Date: 7/6/2007 1:00 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Finally! I was beginning to despair that all I'd have was a single blue morning glory blossom and a massive climbing vine. This morning I went out and did a double-take - my whole front fence is covered in gorgeous blue blooms. Heavenly!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: dove29 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23773 of 31203
Subject: Re: Morning Glories finally BLOOMED! Date: 7/8/2007 12:35 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Just out of curiosity, how long did it take for the vine to start blooming? I planted the blue kind but I'm afraid I may have nothing on my fence but bindweed, if that's what it is (vine with 1" dia. white blossoms. There's a lot of it in the yard.)

Author: Amy4Tybee Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23787 of 31203
Subject: Re: Morning Glories finally BLOOMED! Date: 7/9/2007 12:39 PM
Recommendations: 0
how long did it take for the vine to start blooming?

I planted them in mid-May and had one bloom until now.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement