No. of Recommendations: 0
Just found this board, since the last post was in January, I don't know if the people that were on it have stayed past 2-13.
Anyway, if anyone is passing through, my question is do you excerise in the morning or at night? or both?

I am your basic 'walking dead morning person' and other then a walk with the dog on a beautiful summer Saturday morning, I don't do morning excerise. I go to the gym after work, directly from work, so I can't get side-tracked at home. If I'm on the treadmill at home it's after work. What is your opinion on the time of day effecting your results? If you boast your metabolism hours before bed, shouldn't that benefit you as your resting? I know that usually I am not as hungry at night after a workout. I have been lifting for about 8 years now. I don't have a trainer and I make my own schedule for muscle groups based on how much time I have that week to work out. I always include (some)legs in each workout because they are the biggest muscle group and the biggest metabolism booster.

LV42
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement