UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Dwdonhoff Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 127236  
Subject: Mortgage Bonds getting Feisty! Date: 4/4/2013 2:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Mortgage Bonds getting Feisty!

The three-month downtrend is shattered...
The 6 month downtrend off all-time highs is the new resistance;
http://content.screencast.com/users/LeveragePlanner/folders/...

Not sure if/how significant this may be... but it appears the early-March lows have been rejected, and definitely failed to penetrate the August lows.

For now, mortgage rates should be dropping rapidly in the coming 2-3 days.
Dave Donhoff
Leverage Planner
Print the post Back To Top
Author: mmrmnhrm Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 125050 of 127236
Subject: Re: Mortgage Bonds getting Feisty! Date: 4/4/2013 11:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
For someone looking to buy in the next month or so, would that mean lock now, next week, or wait until the last possible moment?

Author: Dwdonhoff Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 125051 of 127236
Subject: Re: Mortgage Bonds getting Feisty! Date: 4/5/2013 12:36 AM
Recommendations: 0
For someone looking to buy in the next month or so, would that mean lock now, next week, or wait until the last possible moment?
The bonds have moved faster than the retail rates can digest them, so at the very minimum I would wait a solid 3-7 trading days.

Dave Donhoff
Leverage Planner

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement