I got a letter a couple of days ago from my mortgage company that the mortgage servicing has been transferred to another company as of 9/1. It says that my automatic payment has been cancelled, and that I should hear from the new company "soon" on how to pay. It says that if I don't I should send in my 9/1 payment with my current coupon and my old loan number to the new company. It says the new company won't accept payments until 9/1.Usually I do ACH with the current servicer and prefer that to sending a payment. However, I don't have info to that with the new servicer and they say not to call the new servicer until 9/1 which is obviously too late for the 9/1 payment.Since tomorrow is the 23rd I reluctant to wait beyond Saturday to do a payment by mail.So, I'm thinking if I don't hear from the servicer by Friday to just go ahead and mail payment on Saturday. I do think it is strange that we haven't heard yet from the new servicer. Is this typical not to have heard by now?