UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: blacktreechaser Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 35363  
Subject: Mosiac invest direct in solar, low cost housing Date: 1/12/2014 5:47 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Brewer, thanx for response about the CHC bonds, and the math.

https://joinmosaic.com/

Mosiac falls under "crowd funding", I guess, and is available only to residents of a few state...California being one of them.

You invest directly into projects, most of them solar, minimum of $25, and get payments from revenues. I see the one project sill available for investors is at a military base.
The site just opened a few days ago, and most projects got funded pretty quickly. Sooo, if you feeling "green."

I don't know much about mosaic at all other than what I've read in the news. My post here is not a recommendation to get involved or not get involved...just showing what is out there.
Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement