Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: hunter694 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 40850  
Subject: Motley fool IPO Date: 4/1/2012 10:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
What will the ticker symbol be for the Fool IPO be, and which exchange will carry it? Thanks
Print the post Back To Top
Author: grh76 Old School Fool Global Fool Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40843 of 40850
Subject: Re: Motley fool IPO Date: 4/2/2012 12:34 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
APR for April Fools? $4.01 per share? I don't know about these guys, althought their investment advice is generally helpful.

Author: p366 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40844 of 40850
Subject: Re: Motley fool IPO Date: 4/2/2012 12:44 PM
Frankly I did not find this amusing. We wasted a lot of time looking into this only to find out it was a hoax.

Beware of any interesting advice or buy recommendations for Supernova coming out today. It might be another, very expensive joke.

Author: rwde Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40845 of 40850
Subject: Re: Motley fool IPO Date: 4/2/2012 3:41 PM
Recommendations: 2
I think my favorite was the eMeringue IPO.

http://www.fool.com/specials/1999/emeringue/ipo.htm

Author: TJGIntntl Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40846 of 40850
Subject: Re: Motley fool IPO Date: 4/5/2012 7:21 PM
Recommendations: 1
Did you get a response to your question about symbol and which exchange?

I am wondering same.

Thanks,
TJG

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement