No. of Recommendations: 0
I used to listen to the radio show occasionally. So, I was surprised when I went to the NPR site and saw that the show is no longer in production.

Was there an announcement about this?

Now they have podcasts instead.
Has anyone listened to the podcasts?
Print the post Back To Top
I noticed the same thing. I just assumed it was our local station that dropped it.

No. of Recommendations: 2
Hi all,

After more than four years on NPR, we decided to discontinue our show. I won't go into all the reasons behind this decision, but I will say that this was our choice, not NPR's.

But lest you think otherwise, by no means have we decided to get out of the radio business. We just moved to our new offices and are in the process of building a more robust broadcast studio. We're talking with several potential partners in the radio world and hope to have something to announce in the not-too-distant future.

As for NPR, we're still working with them. David Gardner was a guest on "Talk of the Nation" earlier this month and will be making appearances on that program on a regular basis. We're also talking with them about continuing our popular "Motley Fool Profiles" podcast at NPR.org. The podcast features interviews with CEOs, business leaders, authors, newsmakers, celebrities, analysts, and a motley array of interesting people. It'll sound a lot like our show did in many ways. You can learn more and download the podcast here: http://www.npr.org/rss/podcast.php?id=510062

Keep your eyes on Fool.com.....when we have some news about additional audio offerings, we'll share them here first.

Cheers,
Wiz
sounds like xm or sirius is the next step....
Now that's an idea!

Isn't XM located in DC?

-- OneTinNC
Advertisement