Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I enjoy reading your well researched and documented analyses, but sometimes have difficulty finding what I'm interested in on your site.

For instance, I recently saw a press release referring to Nuance, in which the release suggested that perhaps the down grade after the recent acquisition of Tegic was unwarranted, followed by,

"And what does Bill have to say about Nuance? Claim your free 30-day trial to the service, and find out."

As I am already a subscriber to "Inside value" and "hidden gems" I expected to be able to find this on your web site, but could not.

In fact Nuance didnt appear on your Hidden gems list of recommendations.

As I own Nuance, I am wondering whether to dump it after the recent sharp drop, or buy more. A bit of timely advice or comment would be appreciated.

If, in fact, what I'm looking for is on your site, I think a simple index, to help one find all the stories about a specific company, would be helpful

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement